Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas with the McMahons


We spent Christmas Day with Grandma and Grandpa McMahon. Here I am with their pretty Christmas tree!

Big truck!!!!  With lots of cars!!!  Wow!!!


Bowling for monsters... thanks Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jon!


One of instant favorite books. Mom said it was one of her favorites when she was little.  I like to practice quacking like a duck myself.


It's hard to tell here, but I have on a really cool panda-bear backpack that my Grandpa McMahon bought in China.  I couldn't stop practicing my new word "bakkka pack" all day.


And check out this awesome pirate ship that Grandma and Grandpa McMahon got me.   It's too big to take home in the car, so we'll have to get it the next time we come.  But it sure is fun to climb on!

No comments:

Post a Comment