Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving in Spain

Mom and dad invited our friends here in Alicante over for a traditional American Thanksgiving feast! Dad stayed up late the night before to brine a one-legged turkey from the Central Mercado, and to make some fantastic stuffing with chestnuts and mushrooms. We had 11 people total in our tiny apartment!
Here I am eating some green beans. Mom said I wasn't quite ready for turkey. My favorite thing was the butternut squash soup. The gravy was pretty awesome also.





Here is a picture of almost the whole gang! We are only missing Tio Paco, who is taking the picture.



Here I am with Tio Rohit and Tia Carol. Rohit is from India (by way of Germany) and Carol is from Brazil.




I love my Tia Carol!





Here I am having some tasty leche. My BFF Malik is sleeping on his momma, Lejla. They are from Slovenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment