Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our new house

Looking at our house from the street. It's the reddish one on the left, second story.

The front!
The courtyard!
Daddy got a guitar from Tío Paco. He serenades me when I get crabby.

Here I am in the living room. We really need to get a rug so that I can roll around on the floor.

Here I am in the kitchen
Here I am with mommy on our sunny terrace! It overlooks a busy street but we can also see the Tram stop, and it's really convenient to see when they come... and also really close so we can catch it easily!
The staircase is steep and kinda scary.

Here I am on mom and dad's bed!

We have two full baths and one half baths. The full baths have this extra funny thing that kinda looks like a toilet but not really. Mom says it's perfect for washing tired feet after a long day of walking around the city.


This is our guest bedroom! I am posing extra cutely so that you will be tempted to come and sleep in it.

This is my bedroom. Mom and dad won't let me sleep on the bed yet, though, because we have to get a barrier to prevent me from rolling onto the tile floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment